115+ athletes from Flower City CrossFit have started the journey of competing in the CrossFit Open. Last night, the first workout was announced and consists of double-unders and ground-to-overhead lifts.
Every Friday, we will run the Open workout as the WOD at the gym. Each Sunday, members will have an opportunity to do the WOD for the first time, or try it again to beat their score.
We are very proud of the members who are tackling the Open (especially the brand new CrossFitters).
Good luck to all of the other affiliates out there!
All evening classes (4pm on) are canceled today due to the storm and state of emergency. Please drive safely if you have to hit the roads tonight!
Read more about the state of emergency at: http://www.governor.ny.gov/press/02052014-statewide-state-of-emergency
Our next session of CrossFit Kids (ages 4-17) begins February 4th. Click here to find out more and register your child(ren) for this program.
You can get one month of our bootcamp (3x/week) for just $35! Check it out!
* December 24: 7 am CrossFit, 8 am Bootcamp, 9 am CrossFit
* December 25 (Christmas): Closed
* December 26: 7 am CrossFit, 8 am Bootcamp, 9 am CrossFit, 4 pm, 5pm, 6pm CrossFit and 7 pm Bootcamp
* December 31: 5 am CrossFit, 7 am CrossFit, 8 am Bootcamp, 9 am CrossFit
* January 1 (New Years Day): Closed